What We Do & The Clients Proactive Computer Solutions Serves
We provide a wide range of IT related services to nonprofits, associations and small to medium sized businesses in the DC Metro area. Those services can be as simple as resolving an error message on a staff persons workstation to something more complicated such as designing, implementing, maintaining or upgrading our clients' computer networks.
The Proactive Computer Solutions Approach
Proactive Computer Solutions wants to be your information technology partner, not just another IT vendor. As your information technology partner we listen to your needs & learn about your business, business processes, & how you use technology. We then develop the best solution to meet your budget & what you would like to accomplish with technology. Our IT solutions go beyond solving “today’s” problem which reduces future issues. This approach, along with customer service that exceeds our client’s expectations and the quality of our work is what makes Proactive Computer Solutions, Inc. unique.
All of our consultants have over 10 years of industry experience and are Microsoft certified. They bring broad knowledge from working with the “Big 4” consulting firms as well as best practices from years of working with clients of various sizes & industries to each engagement. As your outsourced IT department, our patient & conscientious consultants will manage it as if it were their own.
Benefits Of Outsourcing Your IT Function With Proactive Computer Solutions
* Supported by the team of Proactive Computer Solutions’ professionals rather than one or two internal staff ensures continuity within the information technology function.
* Faster start & completion of information technology projects.
* Reduced labor costs.
* Information technology support & services that are scalable & flexible to meet your organization’s changing needs.
* Decreased management overhead.
* Access to specialized & quick changing information technology resources.
* Ability to focus your organization’s resources on its core competency rather than IT.
* More accurate information technology budget forecasting.